Alloy pedals are great for their resilience and visual appeal, but its no secret that most of the time there's nothing lightweight about them. On the contrary, composite pedals may be light, but they also wear out easier and aren't as keen on footing. Race Face's Chester Composite Pedals offer the best of both realms, using its tough and burly nylon composite body to provide a large platform with the same superior grip you'd find on alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a chromoly axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew.
- Nylon composite body keeps the overall weight low
- Replaceable steel pins (8 per side) offer the same superior grip as alloy pedals
- Fully sealed keeps trail grim out of the moving parts
- Easily serviceable
- Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system
- Cro-mo axle is tough as nails
- Thin and lightweight concave platform offers a more natural footing
- Large platform with same grip as traditional alloy pedals
See How The PUBLIC Community Rolls On Their Bikes.