Knog Blinder Road 250 Headlight
Take charge of the roads with this next generation bicycle light.
Have you ever jumped on your bike to find out that your light is running out of juice? The Knog Blinder Road 2 features a low battery indicator so you know when to charge-up. The other feature we love is a smart button that prevents accidental activation of your light in your bag or pocket.
Designed for exposure to the elements, the integrated USB plug is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure. The other feature we love is a smart button that prevents accidental activation of your light in your bag or pocket. This bike light attaches very easily using two removable silicone straps for PUBLIC handlebars, or any handlebars 22-28mm / 29-35mm.
- 200 Lumens
- Light Dimensions: W53mm x H30mm x D63mm
- Weight: 75g
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer (USB). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the lights lifetime
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead
- Visibility: Visible from a distance of min. 3,000 feet
- Beam Angle (degrees): Wide beam 22- Hi/Low. Narrow beam 15 - Hi/Low. Dual beam 15 and 22combined - Hi/Low
- LiPo Technology with battery protection circuit
- USB Rechargeable and extension cord included
- Constant current drive technology: Maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time
- Light Modes: Total of 8 light modes: 1. Narrow Low Beam, 2. Narrow High Beam, 3. Wide Low Beam,4. Wide High Beam, 5. Dual Low Beam, 6. Dual High Beam, 7. Flashing Alternate, 8. Flashing-1 LED Steady/1 LED flashing
- Burn time: Low-beam modes: Steady 2hr, Flash mode 6hr. High-beam modes: Steady 1hr / Flash mode: 4hr
- Charge time: 5 hour charge time
- Helmet mount is included too
How Do We Ship? We ship via UPS. Signature is required.
Where do we ship? We currently ship within the continental US. If you can’t wait and need it now, call our stores to see if we have your items in stock.
When will I get my order? The processing time depends on several factors but here’s what you can expect for standard (non-peak season) orders:
- Standard Ground: 7 – 10 business days
- UPS 3-Day Select: 3 business days + 1 day for processing
- UPS 2-Day Air: 2 business days + 1 day for processing
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day + 1 day for processing
Returns: We accept returns on items in new condition within 30 days. In order to avoid shipping damage, please make sure to package your order in the same manner as you received it. You will need to pay for the cost of return shipping, but we will gladly ship any exchanged merchandise free of charge. Final Sale items may not be returned.
Please head to the Ordering section of our Customer Service page for complete item return details.
Need help?: Head first to our Customer Service page where we answer common questions about your account, placing orders and general maintenance.
Monday to Friday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, and Saturday from 10:30 am – 4:30 pm PT.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the weekdays we’ll respond within 24 hours.